Room Attendant (Franchise)
The franchised La Quinta by Wyndham location in Tyler , Texas is seeking a Room Attendant (Franchise) to join its team at the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tyler South.
We are looking for a Room Attendant/Housekeeper to join our current team to provide great customer service by providing a clean, comfortable and welcoming room for their stay at their chosen location with us.
What you'll do
- Change bed linen and make beds for check out rooms and stayovers.
- Clean bathrooms, replenish bath amenities appropriately.
- Dust furniture, vacuum carpets, mop floors where needed in rooms.
- Ensure all assigned rooms, before the end of the shift, are clean and presentable for the next guest to a pleasant stay.
You'll be successful if you have
- Prior experience as a Room Attendant would be a bonus, however, not required, paid training will be provided.
- Speaking a second language is also welcomed (not required).
- Ability to work and communicate with all other team members is very important.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work all shifts.
- Be a good team player.
- Have good stamina and have general physical health.
- Work experience as a Room Attendant or Housekeeper.
Brand: La Quinta by Wyndham
Location: Tyler , Texas , United States , 75703
Employment Status: Full-time
Pay: $12.00-13.00 / hour
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.