Room Attendant (Franchise)
The franchised Wyndham location in San Diego , California is seeking a Room Attendant (Franchise) to join its team at the Wyndham San Diego Bayside.
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
What you'll do
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful if you have
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
Previous hotel experience preferred.
Location: San Diego , California , United States , 92101
Employment Status: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 / hour
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.