Overnight Guest Service Manager (Franchise)
The franchised Wyndham location in Boston , Massachusetts is seeking a Overnight Guest Service Manager (Franchise) to join its team at the Wyndham Boston- Beacon Hill.
At Pyramid Global Hospitality, people come first. As a company that values its employees, Pyramid Global Hospitality is dedicated to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment that fosters diversity, growth, development, and wellbeing. Our commitment to a People First culture is reflected in our approach to employee development, employee benefits and our dedication to building meaningful relationships.
Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a range of employment benefits, including comprehensive health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off, as well as unique perks such as on-site wellness programs, local discounts, and employee rates on hotel stays. In addition, Pyramid Global Hospitality is committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our people build the skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers.
Whether you are just starting out in the hospitality industry or are a seasoned professional, Pyramid Global Hospitality offers a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages growth and fosters success, in over 230 properties worldwide. Join their team and experience the benefits of working for a company that values its employees and is committed to creating exceptional guest experiences.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the running of the front desk by hiring and training all front desk agents and leading by example.
- Anticipate and handle any guest requests and satisfy their needs within acceptable guidelines.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the budget to provide top quality customer service.
- Schedule the front office staff and supervise workload during shifts.
- Act as liaison between the General Manager and staff.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information.
- Night Audit experience a plus.
You'll be successful if you have
- High School Diploma required, advanced degree in hospitality related field preferred.
- 2 years of previous front desk manager or front desk supervisor experience is preferred.
- Excellent leadership, management, and team building skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time.
Hotel Front Desk Experience 2-4 years
Location: Boston , Massachusetts , United States , 02114
Employment Status: Full-time
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.