Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Franchise)
The franchised La Quinta by Wyndham location in Tyler , Texas is seeking a Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Franchise) to join its team at the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tyler South.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who would like to join our Front Desk Team and contribute to making guest stays more memorable and welcoming.
What you'll do
Front Desk/Night Auditor position which includes but includes but is not limited to:
- All check in and check out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Welcome all guests upon arrival to the desk.
- Inform guests about their stay and services offered.
- Assist guests with additional information as needed.
- Confirm reservations each day, and contact guests as needed.
- Respond to guest complaint and escalate accordingly.
- Make sure the night accounts balance before running the Night Audit.
You'll be successful if you have
- Prior experience in the hotel industry is welcomed, but is not necessary.
- Appropriate training (paid) will be provided.
- Company uniform shall be provided (polo shirt).
- Interviews will be held onsite.
- Prior experience as a Front Desk Agent is certainly a benefit, but not required.
- Must be able to communicate with all members of the team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have good customer service attitude.
- Being able to multitask.
- Have good organizational skills.
Brand: La Quinta by Wyndham
Location: Tyler , Texas , United States , 75703
Employment Status: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 / hour
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.