Night Auditor (Franchise)
The franchised La Quinta by Wyndham location in Tyler , Texas is seeking a Night Auditor (Franchise) to join its team at the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tyler South.
The Night Auditor is responsible for not only check in and check out, but also for guest services, ensuring that all issues can be resolved as promptly with minimal complaints. Logging all notes for the next desk clerk is also very important for a smooth take over on the next shift.
What you'll do
- The Night Auditor will be responsible for check in and check out guests.
- Ensure the information for the guest is correct before processing.
- Take reservations on the phones/modify accordingly.
- Assist in other areas of the hotel when needed.
- Ensure the Audit is run every day at the same time.
- Setup up wake up calls if requested.
You'll be successful if you have
- Must be able to communicate with all guests at all times given any circumstances.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work as needed for the shift.
- Must be able to main confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to comply with and understand hotel polices and corporate policies.
- Must be able to listen to guests and their concerns and needs and address issues according.
- Must be punctual to work every day.
- High school diploma or college diploma required.
- Hotel related experience would be preferred to perform this night audit position.
- Guest Service Experience preferred.
- Computer knowledge/skills is required.
Brand: La Quinta by Wyndham
Location: Tyler , Texas , United States , 75703
Employment Status: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 / hour
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.