The franchised La Quinta by Wyndham location in Tyler , Texas is seeking a Laundry (Franchise) to join its team at the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tyler South.
This position will require the person to perform the duties of loading washers, dryers, folding the laundry, cleaning all public areas, any other duties as requested.
What you'll do
- These are some duties but not limited to:
- Load the washers once laundry has been separated.
- Adjust washer and dryers setting as needed for each use.
- Clean lint from dryers each day or as needed per use.
- Remove stained laundry from inventory.
- Fold laundry per standards.
- Clean all public areas each day, ensuring all areas stay clean and report any issues that may be seen.
You'll be successful if you have
- Must be able to work on your own with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to solve problems and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Assist guests if asked to do so.
- Must be able to follow all hotel and company policies at all times.
- Must be able to communicate with all team members.
- Speaking a second language would be a bonus but not required.
- Prior Experience in laundry would be very helpful.
Brand: La Quinta by Wyndham
Location: Tyler , Texas , United States , 75703
Employment Status: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $12.00 / hour
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.