Housekeeping Attendant (Franchise)
The franchised La Quinta by Wyndham location in Sherman , Texas is seeking a Housekeeping Attendant (Franchise) to join its team at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Sherman, TX.
We are looking for a thorough Housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facilities. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition.
What you'll do
- Clean and tidy all areas to the standard of cleanliness within time limits.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Create daily job lists and record all serviced rooms
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report on any shortages, damages, or security issues
- Handle reasonable guests complaints/requests and inform others when required
- Check stocking levels of all consumables.
- Comply with health and safety regulations and act in line with company policies and licensing laws
You'll be successful if you have
- Proven working experience in relevant field
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Helpful with customer service orientation
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Professionalism along with speed and attention to detail
- Knowledge of the English language
- High school degree
Brand: La Quinta by Wyndham
Location: Sherman , Texas , United States , 75090
Employment Status: Full-time
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.