The franchised Super 8 by Wyndham location in Gardiner , Montana is seeking a Housekeeper (Franchise) to join its team at the Super 8 by Wyndham Gardiner/Yellowstone Park Area.
We are looking for a Housekeeper able to attend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
What you'll do
- Performs cleaning duties in all guest areas and back of house
- Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Ensures housekeeping departmental standards are followed
- Responds timely to guests’ special requests for miscellaneous items like cribs, cots, extra towels, etc.
- Maintains inventory of necessary supplies
- Reports necessary maintenance items
- Follows departmental policies and procedures
- Follows all safety and sanitation policies
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Performs additional duties as needed
You'll be successful if you have
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Can work in a fast-paced and physically demanding role
- Previous housekeeping experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license
Brand: Super 8 by Wyndham
Location: Gardiner , Montana , United States , 59030
Employment Status: Full-time
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.