Hotel Front Desk Attendant (Franchise)
The franchised La Quinta by Wyndham location in Sherman , Texas is seeking a Hotel Front Desk Attendant (Franchise) to join its team at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites Sherman, TX.
We’re looking for a positive and professional hotel front desk agent to deliver an exceptional experience to every guest at our hotel. You’ll welcome guests, manage their information, distribute their keys and room assignments, and answer any general inquiries to ensure they have an excellent stay with us. The ideal candidate has brilliant communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to guest satisfaction. If this sounds like you, apply today!
What you'll do
- Mitigate customer complaints as needed
- Connect with the housekeeping department to ensure guest accommodations are ready
- Greet, check-in, and check out guests when they arrive and leave the premises, distribute keys and room assignments, and record credit card information
- Perform regular bookkeeping duties: make sure hotel guest information is current and correct
- Answer incoming calls and questions about guests’ needs in-person and online regarding room bookings, room rates, amenities, available rooms, rewards programs, and special requests
You'll be successful if you have
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle difficult situations with patience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and reservation management systems.
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations.
- At least one year of hospitality industry experience as a hotel front desk agent or similar position is preferred
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
Brand: La Quinta by Wyndham
Location: Sherman , Texas , United States , 75090
Employment Status: Part-time
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.