General Manager (Franchise)
The franchised Echo Suites by Wyndham location in Richmond, Virginia is seeking a General Manager (Franchise) to join its team at the Echo Suites.
This General Manager is a integral position which reports to above property leadership, responsible for the property’s overall operating activities. This includes revenue growth, expense, cost and margin control, and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management. Leadership duties may be added or eliminated from the current list as business needs dictate.
What you'll do
- Maintain a high quality of guest service according to hotel rating strategy.
- Establish financial and profitability goals through the property’s annual operation and capital plan process.
- Implements strategic plans and processes to meet budget, financial goals and other related goals in all operating departments.
- Assess operations and strategies of current and future competitor companies in the markets in which the property operates.
- Actively builds and maintains customer relations and acts as a mentor to employees in order to provide superior customer service.
- Hires, motivates, and directs managers in order to ensure that employees receive adequate guidance and resources to accomplish established objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental policies and procedures as well as the willingness to learn and follow any policy or procedure that may be introduced in the future.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all interactions with guest, fellow Employees, and Vendors.
You'll be successful if you have
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to manage hourly staff.
- Must have hotel operational management experience.
- College degree preferred.
APPLY or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand: Echo Suites by Wyndham
Location: Richmond, Virginia, United States, 23233
Employment Status: Full-time
Salary $65,000- $70,000 / annually
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.