Executive Housekeeper (Franchise)
The franchised Super 8 by Wyndham location in Gardiner , Montana is seeking a Executive Housekeeper (Franchise) to join its team at the Super 8 by Wyndham Gardiner/Yellowstone Park Area.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for managing the daily operations of the housekeeping department in our hotel. The successful candidate ensures that all rooms and common areas are kept clean and tidy and that the highest standards of hospitality are met. The Executive Housekeeper leads their housekeeping staff and oversees that all tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
What you'll do
- Direct and coordinate all housekeeping activities and staff
- Establish and enforce housekeeping policies and procedures
- Recruit, hire, and train housekeeping staff
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance
- Monitor and respond to customer complaints
- Ensure that all rooms and common areas are clean and well-maintained
- Assist in cleaning rooms and maintaining laundry as needed
- Ensure all housekeeping supplies are stocked and ordered as needed
- Develop and implement safety and security protocols
You'll be successful if you have
- Knowledge of housekeeping policies, procedures, and best practices
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and prioritize and detail-oriented
- Flexible schedule and ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding environment
- Proven experience as an Executive Housekeeper or similar position
Brand: Super 8 by Wyndham
Location: Gardiner , Montana , United States , 59030
Employment Status: Full-time
This job posting is provided by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (“WHR”) as a courtesy to an independently owned and operated hotel under one of WHR’s hotel franchising subsidiaries. WHR disclaims any responsibility for the content or accuracy of this job posting.
If you apply for employment as a result of a posting on this site, you are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independently owned and operated hotel which is a franchisee of a subsidiary of WHR. If hired, you will be an employee of the franchisee, not of WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs, terms and conditions of employment, and have independent policies and procedures which can vary from Wyndham or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the hotel including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. All decisions regarding employment with a franchisee are in the sole and absolute discretion of the franchisee, and not WHR or any of its subsidiaries.
WHR will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.